Skip to content
Financial Planning for your Future travel
- Open a 14 day notice account and deposit a fixed amount each month.
- Use small to medium sized travel agencies. Why because they have lower overheads and are likely not to close.
- Travelling to a new country? Don't plan and travel alone. The immigration and health laws are ever changing and you will cry tears if non-compliant. You need a go in-between.
- Be flexible nothing is certain so be open minded as frustrating as it might seem being unable to travel. Flexible in costs, dates and times of travel. Manage costs
- Repeat: Use small to medium travel companies because there is better communication when changes happen. You don't want an unanswered call from a company's call centre.
- Begin to budget for extra costs such as Covid tests and vaccinations if they won't be free.
- Take advantage of the specials, tourism is in distress with specials of up to 75% but ascertain if they will be able to operate during or post pandemic.
- Save, save, save as much as you can.
- Get travel insurance!!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.